Your Anime Visual Discovery Tool
Otaku….
Otaku….
Slayers animated gif スレイヤーズ
Slayers animated gif スレイヤーズ
Dubbed in 1999, Castle in the Sky did not receive a home video release until four years later wh ...
Dubbed in 1999, Castle in the Sky did not receive a home video release until four years later when Spirited Away won an Academy Award for Best Animated Film. During that time, it would be shown at the occasional film festival, and sell out with little ...
(Cute) Misty
(Cute) Misty
Sakura Kinomoto and Cerberus — animated gif
Sakura Kinomoto and Cerberus — animated gif
Grave of the Fireflies 火垂るの墓 1988 directed by Isao Takahata, Studio Ghibli – animated GIF
Grave of the Fireflies 火垂るの墓 1988 directed by Isao Takahata, Studio Ghibli – animated GIF
….
….
I have to say all of the pins I post I love. You may not love all of my post or even some but th ...
I have to say all of the pins I post I love. You may not love all of my post or even some but that is your opinion not mine. I love it it is so cute! o.o
Fairy Tail animated gif フェアリーテイル
Fairy Tail animated gif フェアリーテイル
Squid Girl animated gif
Squid Girl animated gif
….
….
Yuki Sohma animated GIF –  Fruits Basket フルーツバスケット
Yuki Sohma animated GIF – Fruits Basket フルーツバスケット
ムック having a treat!
ムック having a treat!
Forgetful DOMO!
Forgetful DOMO!
<3
<3
Animated GIF of a fight scene from One Piece ワンピース
Animated GIF of a fight scene from One Piece ワンピース
new pin…..
new pin…..
Ayato Kirishima – Tokyo Ghoul
Ayato Kirishima – Tokyo Ghoul
5 Centimeters Per Second 秒速5センチメートル animated GIF
5 Centimeters Per Second 秒速5センチメートル animated GIF
vintage horror manga cover  太平洋文庫 篠崎寿「大鳥人のミイラ」
vintage horror manga cover 太平洋文庫 篠崎寿「大鳥人のミイラ」
Nazopuyo Leroux of Lou Puyo Puyo Nintendo Super Famicom videogame japanese commercial from 1995  ...
Nazopuyo Leroux of Lou Puyo Puyo Nintendo Super Famicom videogame japanese commercial from 1995 – YouTube Video
“We’ll bully you, meow!” – Madou Monogatari (Compile – Super Famicom – 1996) a ...
“We’ll bully you, meow!” – Madou Monogatari (Compile – Super Famicom – 1996) animated gif
TAKEMIYA Keiko (竹宮惠子), Le poème du vent et des arbres / The Poem of the Wind and the Trees / ...
TAKEMIYA Keiko (竹宮惠子), Le poème du vent et des arbres / The Poem of the Wind and the Trees / 風と木の詩
Laputa – Castle in the Sky – the robot lays waste to everything in site – anim ...
Laputa – Castle in the Sky – the robot lays waste to everything in site – animated GIF
Usagi Tsukino getting ready for a day of selfies – sailor moon animated gif
Usagi Tsukino getting ready for a day of selfies – sailor moon animated gif
It seems like everybody is in a relationship.
It seems like everybody is in a relationship.
Lucky Star cosplay!
Lucky Star cosplay!
Sumikko Gurashi Beanie Hanging Plush
Sumikko Gurashi Beanie Hanging Plush
u=2756519468,2226668874&fm=26&gp=0.jpg
u=2756519468,2226668874&fm=26&gp=0.jpg